Aura Cacia, 순수 에센셜 오일, 자몽, 15ml(0.5fl oz) > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Aura Cacia, 순수 에센셜 오일, 자몽, 15ml(0.5fl oz)

페이지 정보

작성자 이샛별 조회 84회 댓글 1건 작성일 24-01-11 04:13

본문

287.jpg

가격 : ₩9,728

◀제품 설명▶

• 활력 제공
  • 긍정적인 변화 프로젝트

고객과의 약속

• 단일 식물 성분
  • 합성 성분 무함유
  • 순도 검사 완료
  • 동물 실험을 하지 않음

Aura Cacia 자몽은 껍질부터 압착하여 신선하고 밝은 향이 납니다.

용도: 나쁜 공기와 칙칙한 분위기를 없애 줍니다.

함께 사용하면 좋은 오일: 카르다몸, 제라늄, 라벤더

향 특징: 과일 향의 탑 노트

◀제품 사용법▶

간단한 팁: 상쾌한 룸 스프레이로 사용하려면 미스트 용기에 2fl oz의 물을 넣고 오일을 24방울 섞으십시오.

활력을 선사하는 풋 스프레이:

• 자몽 오일 48방울
  • 바다 소금 4테이블스푼
  • 베이킹소다 4테이블스푼
  • 입구가 넓은 갈색 유리병에 넣고 섞으십시오. 따뜻한 물이 담긴 족욕 통에 혼합물을 3테이블스푼을 넣고 희석한 뒤 발을 담그십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

IBY Beauty, Radiant Glow Highlighter, Prosecco, 0.17 oz (5 g)

101.jpg

가격 : ₩7,739

◀제품 설명▶

• Not Tested on Animals
Get glowing! Our ultra-fine, high impact formula with pop all your favorite features. With just one swipe to the high points of your face, your skin will look healthy and instantly glowing.

◀제품 사용법▶

For a beautiful healthy glow, sweep over the high points of your face and body with your favorite brush.

Try adding highlight to the cupid's bow, cheekbones, under brow bones, down the bridge of the nose, inner corner of the eyes, décolletage and shoulders for a gorgeous glow.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

웃시야의 아들 요담 이십년에 엘라의 아들 호세아가 반역하여 르말랴의 아들 베가를 쳐서 죽이고 대신하여 왕이 되니라
이스라엘이여 네 백성이 바다의 모래 같을찌라도 남은 자만 돌아오리니 넘치는 공의로 훼멸이 작정되었음이라
하나님의 나라는 먹는 것과 마시는 것이 아니요 오직 성령 안에서 의와 평강과 희락이라
네게 양털 깎는 자들이 있다 함을 이제 내가 들었노라 네 목자들이 우리와 함께 있었으나 우리가 그들을 상치 아니하였고 그들이 갈멜에 있는 동안에 그들의 것을 하나도 잃지 아니하였나니
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

권은오님의 댓글

profile_image 권은오
작성일

The appendix is ​​responsible for the body's immunity. When I removed the appendix, I was very upset because with immunity, and before that was not super! The first time I tried these probiotics after a course of antibiotics, when our probiotics didn’t do that much! Ordered first, as a trial item! We look into the composition, - as many as 5 billion probiotics 8 strains !! It is really cool, effective, in a period of weakness, and after antibiotics, - VERY-VERY EFFICIENT! Some even write that during antibiotics is better not to take. I used 1 or 2 tablets with food while taking antibiotics, a break between antibiotics at least 2 hours before or after !! Really gives strength, restores the work of the stomach, stops nauseous! As part of stabilized bacteria! What does it mean? They are stabilized at room temperature. Those. if you order in your country, during transportation you will not worry that they will die. They are stored in a dark cool place up to 25 ° C, but after opening, it is

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.