페이지 정보작성자 김영숙 조회 18회 댓글 1건 작성일 23-11-21 01:48
- 15 Scoops
- This Package Contains 15 Scoops on Average
- Phosphate Free
- No SLS or SLES
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Trust Nellie's
For laundry: Add 1-3 scoops into wash cycle with Nellie's laundry soda to keep whites white and colors bright.
For Carpet: Dissolve ½ scoop with 1 L (33 fl oz) of warm water. Scrub over with Nellie's WOW Mop.
Do not mix with chlorine, ammonia products or any other chemicals. Do not use on wool, silk, leather, jewelry, latex, paint or wood.
- Organic Drops
- Dietary Supplement
- Pediatrician Recommended+
- Healthy Growth and Bone Development
- Free of Preservatives, Dyes and Fillers
- Recommended Daily Dose
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by SCS Global Services
This Vitamin D3 supplement delivers 400 IU of Vitamin D3 per drop as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Vitamin D3 was produced using Genexa's patent-pending technology, which removes the unhealthy ingredients found in most supplements.
We pledge to deliver the highest quality products.
- Our products are made with pure, clean, certified organic and non-gmo ingredients.
- Genexa products maintain the highest standards in manufacturing and are made in the USA with globally sourced organic ingredients.
- We pioneered the organic technology (patent pending) that eliminates harmful synthetics from our proprietary supplements.
- Our supplements are free of lactose, gluten, alcohol, parabens, and artificial preservatives.
Recommended serving: Serving Size: 1 drop (0.07 ml)
- Shake well before use.
- Invert bottle 2-3 times prior to removing cap.
- Remove cap, hold upside down and wait for 2 drops.
- Immediately turn bottle upright after 2 drops are dispensed.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Purest Form, Clinically Tested
- Fitness Support
- Boosts Cellular Energy
- Transports Fatty Acids
- A Dietary Supplement
- Amino Acids
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production. It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid. NOW® L-Carnitine is the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.